Sunday, May 11, 2008

Last Week

I'm liking my new job.

Got pulled over, ticketed for no seat belt. Cheaper than speeding ticket. ALOT.

In church, Perry asked everyone how many speeding tickets we'd had.
I can't remember. Is that bad? I'm pretty sure its less than 10.

Being in receiving, I'm closer to the coffee pot. That can be a bad thing.

Physical last week was bogus. Keep me waiting for 45 min, check my breathing, and schedule me an appt. to come back next week for lab work.

Started twittering. (look to the right) It's cool how the little things can be interesting.

Saw a sign in Easley that read Plant N' Pot Nursery. Someone didn't think that one through all the way.

Finally fixed the computer so I can listen to itunes. I hate silence.

Trying a new coffee, Komodo Dragon. It's pretty good. Cheesy name, but good.

Went hiking with a guy from work. Rainbow Falls in Jones Gap. I'll post some pics in a few days.

Found a hose for my pressure washer. It's only been like a year. Thats what happens when you buy new brands. Replacement parts are a witch to find.

Enjoying mine and Carrie's weekly outing to Starbucks. I LOVE having one in Clemson.
Not as crowded as you might think.

No comments: